• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Empire S2 |OT| A Game of Fuckery

MIMIC

Banned
Andre's wife is cracking jokes behind his back now?

(At least Cookie does it to his face....and then apologizes, lol)

ReiGun

Yup why she decided to do that was beyond me.

The saddest thing about Cookie is that she blinds herself to how broken and dysfunctional her family is. She probably didn't even think about how that video would trigger Andre or put Lucius on edge. In her mind, it was just the family enjoying Lucius' new video.

She didn't know Frieda was Frank Gather's daughter. You know the man Lucious had murdered.
Oh right. I can't believe I'd forgotten about Chris Rock and his Emmy-worthy performance
lol.gif

Thanks! <3

neshcom

Banned
I swear to god, that family scene in the CEO office where Cookie asks for a drama-free dinner and everyone just looks at each other is straight out of an SNL skit.

neshcom

Banned
So much fuckery.

I don't know why Hakeem is marrying that girl. Watch Tiana fuck him to spite ole girl.

Nah man, they won't get past being engaged. Hakeem is way too cocky to keep it in his pants. Hell, he even said 'why be a tycoon if you can't fuck your artists?' early in the episode. Rando will get him backstage somewhere and Tiana finds him, holds it over his head to get the Mirage girl in line, and then that blows up soon enough.

Slayven

That song is kind of fire, Jamal is like Iggy Azeal he needs somebody else to do the heavy work in song.

She got a record contract and still needs a day job

Top Bottom