• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Empire S2 |OT| A Game of Fuckery

I'm getting really sick of this someone's gonna die storyline. This is fourth show I'm watching with this going on. TWD, Arrow, SHIELD and now this show.

sign a deal with the biggest record company in the world... stay working at some hole in the wall barber shop. this show is so fucking dumb, but its my favourite thing right now.

sign a deal with the biggest record company in the world... stay working at some hole in the wall barber shop. this show is so fucking dumb, but its my favourite thing right now.

Was it for a whole album though? Or just a collaboration with Luscious which he dropped for his new work? Hell, I'm shocked she even has a job to be honest.

neshcom

Banned
This episode was great. We're really gearing up for Cookie's face on that logo. Please tell me Keem's mug can get gone next week. Anyone else think that song Jamal sang to Frieda at the end sounded like "This is Halloween"?

It's not like it was a record deal with a huge advance. A feature can be writing credit and a lump sum, but it didn't even seem like Frieda's songs got finished.

Sandfox

I assumed that the shop belonged to her father given the shrine and how they other barbers referred to him.

neshcom

Banned
It's gotta be Lucious's mother, right? Though I suppose she isn't a "Lyon." Watch Anika get mercy-married and then popped on the wedding night.

studyguy

Dre's character path has me mad. Felt like I could have related as the oldest child in a family expected to do well and deal with the fallout of the other two. Story of personal growth and finding an identity and all BUT NAH.

FUCK ALL THAT TIME TO BE AN ASSHOLE BECAUSE WE GOTTA GET BACK TO US, AND US IS BEING ASSHOLES. Why

Dre's character path has me mad. Felt like I could have related as the oldest child in a family expected to do well and deal with the fallout of the other two. Story of personal growth and finding an identity and all BUT NAH.

FUCK ALL THAT TIME TO BE AN ASSHOLE BECAUSE WE GOTTA GET BACK TO US, AND US IS BEING ASSHOLES. Why

But... it's true. That whole family is assholes. That's the damn show. Assholes. That's the real title.

Top Bottom