• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT| Take a bow sson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes

Bv-om6lIQAAsOt5.jpg

I thought that was Kevin Spacey at first

2 close shots now. Just need to hit inside the posts and hope that Cortuous slips again.

Hungarys defense tho. Ain't nobody got time for that..

I really like Gabor Kiraly!
He was in Hertha BSC with the most famous Iranian player Ali Daei between 1999 to 2002. Daei retired in 2006, turned into manager and member of FIFA committee, but Kiraly is still playing! :D

IsYJFb.jpg

Lender

Don't be so sure. At the end of the first half we played better. Even tho its clear that Belgium is clearly playing better.

That's what I mean. You guys will get opportunities, we will start pulling back and start panicking, but that one counter/free kick/corner/ will give us the 2-0. I've seen enough of our games to know how it goes. :p

But I hope they keep playing at this level. Best first half in a very long time.

HunRevan

That's what I mean. You guys will get opportunities, we will start pulling back and start panicking, but that one counter/free kick/corner/ will give us the 2-0. I've seen enough of our games to know how it goes. :p

But I hope they keep playing at this level. Best first half in a very long time.

Yeah we don't have to be ashamed of. Great game so far.

JDB

Banned
Do the refs next to the goals ever actually contribute anything? Second situation today where it's an insanely clear corner but it's not given.

Bakkus

Look at the body language between Lukaku VS any of the other Belgium attacking players after a wasted chance. How can this team manage to win the Euros?

Mory Dunz

Look at the body language between Lukaku VS any of the other Belgium attacking players after a wasted chance. How can this team manage to win the Euros?

I've noticed that for years. It's a Lukaku thing.
Pretty Ronaldo like in terms of complaining after not getting the ball.

The problem being he's not ronaldo...

kottila

Game of the Euros so far for me. Open game, with both teams actually wanting to score. Watched Iceland instead of Portugal-hungary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom