• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT| Take a bow sson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe his boogers have magical powers and were the secret to the world cup success.

Maybe, sure, probably not though...

I think a lot of people are going to jizz all over this performance, blocking out the fact that Slovakia played horribly.

On the plus side though:
We have a lot of unusual suspects able to score: Kroos, Khedira, CBs - that's great.
Gomez over Götze, finally.

But:
Draxler is still ineffective & inconsistent and will likely disappoint in the next match.
Kimchi was pretty good, but is probably going to get exposed against Spain or Italy.

Croyles

Maybe, sure, probably not though...

I think a lot of people are going to jizz all over this performance, blocking out the fact that Slovakia played horribly.

On the plus side though:
We have a lot of unusual suspects able to score: Kroos, Khedira, CBs - that's great.
Gomez over Götze, finally.

But:
Draxler is still ineffective & inconsistent and will likely disappoint in the next match.
Kimchi was pretty good, but is probably going to get exposed against Spain or Italy.

I agree that Draxler is inconsistent and could hurt us next match maybe, but I think Kimmich will be able to hold his own against Spain or Italy.

Croyles

Cl5ZBczUgAAjaPI.jpg:large

Ha

Fantastic performance by our boys, no one to be singled out as a weak link. Passing, positioning, tackling, running, finishing, everyone is performing their roles on a high fucking level.

Hope Italy and Spain were watching. :D An evening like this makes me hopeful and confident, though the upcoming competition will be the toughest possible.
Yeah, I believe in our boys. Always have though, the critics are often wrong. Once the important matches begin they usually show up :D

The cards are entirely different now. We can beat both of them. Anything can happen tbh. Initially our chances are already better because our defense is not constantly breaking apart with Neuer having to save everything
I'm not questioning Germany's skill, if anything I'm cheering for them as a neutral observer. Just stating what the Football Gods have determined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom