• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT| Take a bow sson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tugatrix

hermanos

giphy.gif

Shito

This was really the best example of what to do with the ball when you are winning 1-0 at the 90th minute.
Great mastery there.

Shito

Italy and Germany are the two best teams of the tournament for me, too bad they have to face each other in the quarters...

LNBL

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha absolutely ridiculous. Spain needs a change in manager the fact that you think it's the end of an Era over one game is ridiculous

To bad they already have 3? Lol awkward
Oh it was not only this match. Their WC run was bad as well

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
We get an early finale with Germany - Italy.

Also, Italy is impressive: dusted Belgium with 2-0, same now for Spain. I'm not sure they can do that to Germany though. But definitely a big favorite to win the cup now.

panty

Kick off Busquets, Iniesta, Fabregas etc. We get it, you keep the ball all the time. Get out with that boring shit, it's not working anymore.

Bring on the new players.

22 Years! 22 years since we defeated Spain in a meaningful game! But that curse is over! We defeated Spain and we're headed to the last 8!

I wonder if this means Germany will finally defeat Italy? I'm hoping not.

Big-E

On paper this is the weakest team that we have fielded in a long time, yet I am enjoying watching these guys play and playing great. Conte is going to be missed.

S

Steve.1981

Unconfirmed Member
They weren't as good in the 2nd half, but Italy still deserved to win this game. They were the better team by far. That first half was brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom