• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT2| Portugal eurowns France + Moths to become champions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

galvenize

Better than you:

Handling the ball

Handling the ball involves a deliberate act of a player making contact with the ball with the hand or arm.

The following must be considered:
• the movement of the hand towards the ball (not the ball towards the hand)
• the distance between the opponent and the ball (unexpected ball)
• the position of the hand does not necessarily mean that there is an
infringement
• touching the ball with an object held in the hand (clothing, shinguard, etc.)
is an infringement
• hitting the ball with a thrown object (boot, shinguard, etc.) is an
infringement
The goalkeeper has the same restrictions on handling the ball as any other player outside the penalty area. Inside their penalty area, the goalkeeper cannot be guilty of a handling offence incurring a direct free kick or any related sanction but can be guilty of handling offences that incur an indirect free kick.

http://www.fifa.com/mm/Document/Foo.../92/44/Laws.of.the.Game.2016.2017_Neutral.pdf

Every player jump with open arms for balance reasons, it was not a deliberate act for making contact with the ball. The ball went directly to Schweinsteiger's hand not the contrary (there was a header). There was no distance between them.

https://gfycat.com/HandsomeFrailIaerismetalmark

Deliberate.

Uzzy

tumblr_n1fnd9ztwT1qg4blro8_r1_400.gif

France saving us from the darkest timeline.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Looks like France are just destined to win this tournament..

Awful celebrations by Greizmann though

Yeah, he is trying very hard and succeeding to be immensely unlikable. Which is a shame, since he is so talented.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom