• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT2| Portugal eurowns France + Moths to become champions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

caramac

ZVun3ig.gif

Andrefpvs

Portugal vs. France is the perfect final when you consider the population of France.

There is a huge Portuguese community in France, in fact, they're the largest immigrant group in France.

Bersi

Now I'm even more mad

With our defense we could've got this

fuck zaza
fuck pellè
fuck everything
Im more mad at The fact that if we would have done our usual shitty performance At The Group stage and ended up 2nd, it would have been an easy road to the final.

Germany is missing several core players. Is still superior. Has truckloads of bad luck. And then they beat themselfs with stupid hand balls...
This Euro was theirs to win and they blew it.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
lets be real here, 2 lucky goals and bunch of injured german players
what, griezmann has been pissing all over germany tonight and germany cant shoot today. lets be real, i have money on germany and they got beat

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Germny really deserved 1 goal right about now, would make for some interesting last minutes too

oti

Banned
Germany is missing several core players. Is still superior. Has truckloads of bad luck. And then they beat themselfs with stupid hand balls...
This Euro was theirs to win and they blew it.

Ah well, you can't win everything I guess. Losing against France ain't that bad.

Haunted

Why is Germany so off today?
Gomez > Müller (well, at least this Euro)
Khedira > Can
Hummels > Höwedes
Boateng > Mustafi

We're still a good team even without those key players, but with some unlucky breaks here and there and against top opposition like France you suddenly find yourself 2:0 behind with only minutes left to play.

Also, is Götze actually on the pitch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom