• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT2| Portugal eurowns France + Moths to become champions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimosa97

I just hope this shitty game doesn't end in penalties.

I don't want my team to win or lose this way. Just score a goal and be done with it.

jelly

PROPHETIE.jpg

Mothman Prophecies

S

Steve.1981

Unconfirmed Member

Ah I see, you had no horse in that particular race and were just commenting on the quality of the match from a neutral point of view.

I'm biased as fuck and happy that Andy won it again.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Clear yellow but so was the one over Pepe. Hate duality sigh

oti

Banned
Ah I see, you had no horse in that particular race and were just commenting on the quality of the match from a neutral point of view.

I'm biased as fuck and happy that Andy won it again.

Hey, that's great! :)
I just wanted to see great tennis but Murray was ice cold today. 😄

Angel_DvA

To have a good match, you need to have two good team, I have nothing against the Portugal but they're just waiting for the penalties at this point, it's difficult to have an amazing match on this condition...

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
To have a good match, you need to have two good team, I have nothing against the Portugal but they're just waiting for the penalties at this point, it's difficult to have an amazing match on this condition...

The first half of FRA-GER was great though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom