• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT2| Portugal eurowns France + Moths to become champions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magni

Was that Ronaldo hit really fair and legal?

I'm sure someone else has a gif, but Payet kicked the ball from under Ronaldo's foot, the knee on knee contact was accidental, no intent whatsoever.

It sucks for Ronaldo, for Portugal (except for free kicks I can't help but say), and for this Euro since this will be an asterisk for many if France wins.

Shito

Damn shame about Ronaldo. Was looking forward to seeing him play. Must be terrible fire the guy.

Oh please. Try being someone with Russian heritage/Russian. Each thread about the latest crazy about the government pulls it's dumb Russians this, fuck Russia that, etcetera. People paint nationalities with a wide-ass brush on Gaf and everywhere. Sports is practically fair game because we all know it's part of the competitive spirit.

Should of been there during the world cool when during Germany games every second post was something about invading counties and pictures of tanks.
It's not a "but us too" game: this shouldn't be okay for ANY nation.

Ertai

1GfzS9I.jpg

Welp....

GHG

Gold Member
so is it a good sign that ronaldo could walk, or can his knee still be totally fucked?

Means nothing so soon after the injury.

Join injuries always get worse in the first 24-48 hours after the incident. They won't know the extent of the damage until late tomorrow or the day after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom