• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT2| Portugal eurowns France + Moths to become champions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
France needs to play football beyond the first 10-15 minutes. It worked with Germany because of some stupid mistakes in defence, but that's not a brilliant tactic.

I shouldn't have posted. I'm crying tears of salt. My mouth is full of salt. It makes me thirsty, but when I drink, it tastes like seawater.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
Why is Ronaldo celebrating? he did nothing all game

did you feel the need to post this about all the other portuguese players who were celebrating but didn't play? this is about the entire tournament, and at least ronaldo was on the pitch.

oti

Banned
My Portuguese brothers, I want you to take all this salt and never let it go. Treasure it. It will make you stronger. Let me, representing Greece, officially hand over the torch of salt to you.

*hands over torch of salt*

Yazan

hqdefault.jpg

messi2jjss4.jpg

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Very dissapointed of course but congrats to Portugal! France should've scored many times but didn't. They didn't look like they would but they did. End of story. Same scenario that saw Germany lose in the semis.

Who could've guessed this Euro would be all about getting revenge on one's nemesis?

Parabéns!

I cant handle this much class :(

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Portugal finished 3rd in their group, only won one game in 90 mins and have won the European Championships through a goal by Eder

Was completely against Portugal at the start of the match, but after losing Ronaldo and still fighting tooth and nail against a France that didn't seem to give a shit, they won me over. Well deserved!

All I see is CR this Ronaldo that, but at the end of the day Portugal played better without him. Imho he should take this opportunity and retire from the national team.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Real talk tho. Surely Sissoko gets a crazy bid after this tournament no? Dude was a fucking beast and not just tonight

Big-E

Pogba did nothing but I think it is Deschamps fault. Pogba was playing too far back on any real opportunity. Never really in a position to do anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom