• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT2| Portugal eurowns France + Moths to become champions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Steve.1981

Unconfirmed Member
Congratulations Portugal! Congratulations PortugueseGaf!!!

Big-E

France have no-one to blame but themselves. 110 minutes to be a Portuguese side without Ronaldo and they couldn't even manage to score. Deschamps should be held responsible, bringing on Gignac before Martial and not pushing Pogba further forward are both errors he made.
Martial was garbage. France did nothing since the goal and he came on right after. Attack died with him on more than two occasions.

Diancecht

ronaldo-dance.gif

France have no-one to blame but themselves. 110 minutes to be a Portuguese side without Ronaldo and they couldn't even manage to score. Deschamps should be held responsible, bringing on Gignac before Martial and not pushing Pogba further forward are both errors he made.
Was going to post something but this pretty much sums up my thoughts.

France were poor. Well done Portugal.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
ronaldo only wins/levels games when he has to, like against giants like hungary and wales. didn't have to bother with scrub france.

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah I know this Euro has been a success but still I know all the ugliness is going to come back in full force in the next few weeks

I just wanted a few days of pure bliss for my people. Not this time :(

GG Portugal. Enjoy the party :)
If your nation falls apart because of the result of a football match then there are serious underlying issues in your society. Regardless of what would have happened tonight those issues would still be there.

Noirulus

FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSS

REDEMPTION FROM 2004 WHEN I WAS JUST A BOY AND HAD MY HEARTBROKEN

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

If only Ronaldo could play :(

The funny thing is nobody can talk shit about this game. France blew many chances and we also missed a few, but in the end we scored an absolute blooter.

THE MOTHS DID THIS BABYYYYYYYYY

oti

Banned
FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSS

REDEMPTION FROM 2004 WHEN I WAS JUST A BOY AND HAD MY HEARTBROKEN

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

If only Ronaldo could play :(

The funny thing is nobody can talk shit about this game. France blew many chances and we also missed a few, but in the end we scored an absolute blooter.

THE MOTHS DID THIS BABYYYYYYYYY

Every Greek I've spoken to was rooting for Portugal BTW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom