• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT2| Portugal eurowns France + Moths to become champions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eFKac

That's what should have happened well before this round, there is a quality gap. Pay attention England.

Still, congrats for the great run this Euro to Iceland.

Koren

Usually, the french team is a slow starter (all six goals in second half, half of those ather the 89th), I'm glad they changed their way today...

Feel a bit bad for Iceland, though :/

sflufan

Banned
Look, I love the Iceland story to bits. Huge respect to the achievements of this small team.

But we knew that no team of sufficient international quality would be in serious danger against them. This is the expected outcome (I bet 3:0).

Speaks volumes about England, eh?

Strax

Look, I love the Iceland story to bits. Huge respect to the achievements of this small team.

But we knew that no team of sufficient international quality would be in serious danger against them. This is the expected outcome (I bet 3:0).

SMH this BS

caramac

3RIFOfn.gif

S

Steve.1981

Unconfirmed Member
It seems France are in the mood for destroying dreams tonight.

If this is where the journey ends, Iceland can still hold their heads high. It's been great watching them.

Alucard

Banned
France did in twenty minutes what England couldn't do in ninety.

We'll see, though. Maybe Iceland will get one this half to give themselves a chance in the second.

cowboyz89

These snail eating fukks are going to ruin one of the great stories in sports arent they
At this point, still dabbing should void your goal

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
that was a great chance for Iceland, would have maybe gotten back in

Haunted

Speaks volumes about England, eh?
That's what I wanted to imply, yes. :D

England has an exciting, young team that got crushed by the big expectations of the media and the fans. They were the perfect foil for a story like Iceland's.

The classic England tournament cycle.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Looks like, as I feared, trying to beat France in the Stade de France is much too big of an ask for Iceland.

Hopefully we still get a huge viking chant when it's 3-0 in the 89th minute.

Ooooooh, close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom