• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT2| Portugal eurowns France + Moths to become champions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTLance

I hope Iceland can get at least one goal. I don't want to see them getting slapped around relentlessly for the rest of the game.

I would at least try that

2012-02-28-buffalolegs-586x322.jpg
froglegs.jpg

CTLance

Eh, frog legs are okay. I like the firmer meat of chicken wings better, but why not. Snails on the other hand...

Wait. Why are we discussing French cuisine?

This tournament is cursed. Iceland beats England but trail 2-0 against France from the get go. I don't want to watch anymore after Italy got knocked out. Iceland are getting smashed and maybe so will Wales.

Eh, frog legs are okay. I like the firmer meat of chicken wings better, but why not. Snails on the other hand...

Wait. Why are we discussing French cuisine?

As if snails and frogs are everything in french cuisine. They have some of the best cheese, wines, pastries etc

Alucard

Banned
France has been great in this first half.
They've threatened, and as soon as Iceland has tried to counter, it seems like France immediately has 6-7 guys back ready to defend.

CTLance

Careful what you wish for: I live 10 minutes away from the Eiffel Tower, I can come and film this for all of GAF to see... ^^
Make sure you live stream it so we can give feedback on his technique and make suggestion in case he gets stuck.

This tournament is cursed. Iceland beats England but trail 2-0 against France from the get go. I don't want to watch anymore after Italy got knocked out. Iceland are getting smashed and maybe so will Wales.

Iceland is a great story so far, but lets be honest. These are two classes of teams we are talking about. This current score shouldn't be outside the realm of possibilities.

S

Steve.1981

Unconfirmed Member
France has been great in this first half.
They've threatened, and as soon as Iceland tries to counter, it seems like France immediately has 6-7 guys back ready to defend.

Yeah, France are in complete control so far. Unless they get complacent and lose their concentration I just don't see any way Iceland can get something out of this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom