• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT2| Portugal eurowns France + Moths to become champions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mory Dunz

That's what I would call thrilling from these two teams. :D

g2HeTMe.gif

Baleoce

Aaand I can breath for 15 minutes.

Best 4 players of the tournament so far I'd say (in no particular order) are Ramsey Bale Payet and Griezmann. Honourable mention to Hector.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Griezmann has been invisible in the first games though. Also Ramsey seemed better because it was unexpected from him, but Bale is definitely better overall. He practically help Wales start the Euro and work a lot in every game with long passes and chances on his own.

Baleoce

If you're Chris Coleman do you make a change now or just ride the game til something happens? I get the feeling he'll choose the latter. I don't know what's the best in this situation tbh. It's precarious, but we are easily capable of nicking a goal.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
If you're Chris Coleman do you make a change now or just ride the game til something happens? I get the feeling he'll choose the latter. I don't know what's the best in this situation tbh. It's precarious, but we are easily capable of nicking a goal.

Is any player capable to replace Allen? Because I feel that Wales game would change so much in better without him.

Why does mcdonalds always sponsor these events, including the World Cup and Olympics. Watch healthy people while you drown in Big Mac sauce.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
i hope portugal wins this match on penalties and then wins the final by parking the bus and scoring from a single counter at 90+3.

Baleoce

Can't fuck about taking midfielders off when Ledley won't last 90, let alone a possible 120.

Yeah I don't think it'll happen at half time. But it could do later on. Jonny Williams seems to have a bit better synergy with Gareth Bale, and I think so far Joe Allen has been given too large a task in midfield this game, unavoidable I guess with Ramsey out. But he's looked troubled on the ball mostly in that first half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom