• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT2| Portugal eurowns France + Moths to become champions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I bet Portugal's shirts are mint flavored.

they actually do smell minty tho, its part of the design

no they dont

I mean maybe they do I dunno lol

spekkeh

Banned
Agree with everyone else, these jersey colors are hella confusing, because neither have any relationship to the national colors.

Why are they both wearing their shit away kits?

Their shitkits, if you will.
Because FIFA still parties like it's 1959, and they want as a general rule to have the kits stand out as different on a black and white TV. Both have red home colors, that don't significantly stand out in luminance compared with the other's away kit.

MouBlow.png

that was a pen

Baleoce

The biggest aspect for me is the fact that when Wales have had possession so far, they haven't really known what to do with it.A few stray passes, a few back to the defence, and a few long balls. We need to cut that out quickly. We might not have the lions share of the possession for this game, but what we do have of it, we need to make it count.

Tubie

The biggest aspect for me so far is the fact that when Wales have had possession so far, they haven't really known what to do with it.A few stray passes, a few back to the defence, and a few long balls. We need to cut that out quickly. We might not have the lions share of the possession for this game, but what we do have of it, we need to make it count.

Yea, I suspected this to happen with no Ramsey.

Shito

Portugal should push their advantage more, they could probably score a quick goal if they did.
Wales is trying to slow the rhythm down and you can see that Portugal is a bit afraid to take some risks...

FIFA don't care if people cheat, especially if it causes controversy and heightens interest in the game with non-or-not-as-yet-fans.

They could stop it easily. They haven't.

spekkeh

Banned
The biggest aspect for me is the fact that when Wales have had possession so far, they haven't really known what to do with it.A few stray passes, a few back to the defence, and a few long balls. We need to cut that out quickly. We might not have the lions share of the possession for this game, but what we do have of it, we need to make it count.
Well yeah, Portugal is defending like they are San Marino facing Germany. Only Wales is not Germany. And Portugal not San Marino.
Well played.

Baleoce

Joe Allen looks kind of lost in midfield, he's not willing to take anyone on. Playing flat passes, and waiting for someone else to create the move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom