• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eurovision Song Contest 2016 |OT| San Marino: "I didn't know - anyone but Serhat :("

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDB

Banned
The Dutch entry has an awkward 10 second silence in the middle of the song. It it supposed to slow down the world, since the name of the song is "slow down". Wonder how it plays out
I'm sure it'll slow down the votes.

MrBigBoy

The Dutch entry has an awkward 10 second silence in the middle of the song. It it supposed to slow down the world, since the name of the song is "slow down". Wonder how it plays out
Probably people thinking the song ended and shouting like crazy.

We need the neogaf.gif edited to say "Eurovision" instead of NeoGAF.

The 2 decent songs are offkey and the well-done song is Greece's shitfest. lmao.

Also in regards to streams, here is the Austrian stream:
http://tvthek.orf.at/live/Eurovision-Song-Contest-2016/12663557

Not sure if it'll work for anyone but Austrian IPs though. Edit: Apparently it works for a friend of mine in the US. You'll have German commentary, but it has super good quality.

spekkeh

Banned
Let's take a moment to commemorate that Moldova invested their entire government budget into hiring these two amateurs.

oti

Banned
Eurotrash.

Bad Eurotrash.

Nein.

All three so far do not deserve the final but Finland holy shit you owe me money or something.

Sing it aWAAAAAHHHHEEEY

mr-paul

Pretty standard Europop, but the random dancing astronaut wins it a couple more points for sure. AND NOW HE'S BREAKDANCING!

Joni

Moldova should be good enough to barely make the final.
Hungary will certainly make it. Sounds good so far, and goodlooking guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom