• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EVO 2024 |OT| Tekken, Street Fighter, and Chill

He did it! We did it 🥲
CETqdXQ.jpeg
ImeHnHr.jpeg

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
That Lucy for GGS announcement got me to buy all the season passes.

I only played the first week and really didn’t like the game then. Holy hell if this game isn’t superb now though. I still don’t like a lot of the game mechanic choices, but this thing is a love letter to style in a fighter.

ABA, Slayer, Elph, Bridget, and so many more to try out. Slayers super/ultimate does so much damage holy shit.

Edmund

And whatever happened is his own private family affair. What right does evo/Capcom and these cancel culture people have to ban him from competing? It's literally destroying his livelihood. He's 39 this year and his prime is over thanks to these extreme left cancel culture people.

Barakov

And whatever happened is his own private family affair. What right does evo/Capcom and these cancel culture people have to ban him from competing? It's literally destroying his livelihood. He's 39 this year and his prime is over thanks to these extreme left cancel culture people.
The FGC is particular has been super weird about this. Especially the GGST community. Although there's a bunch of virtue signaling smash players in there so that's not too surprising.

Was there ever any real evidence that what he was accused of was likely to be true? All I heard was essentially "she said something and everyone believed it".

Edmund

Was there ever any real evidence that what he was accused of was likely to be true? All I heard was essentially "she said something and everyone believed it".

No it was proven false. Both the police and Panda Global investigated the case and couldn't find any evidence that Infiltration abused his wife. But all the virtue signalers ran with the story that Infiltration beat his wife up and sent her to the hospital.

No it was proven false. Both the police and Panda Global investigated the case and couldn't find any evidence that Infiltration abused his wife. But all the virtue signalers ran with the story that Infiltration beat his wife up and sent her to the hospital.
This is the worst shit ever. Punishing a man over some bullshit ideology. You can't fault him over anything real, so you create a narrative and try to make it true. To even think there are enough people to carry this horse shit so far that it can affect his life is insane.

Top Bottom