• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2013 Fighting game championship of the World July 12th - 14th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dahbomb

Another Phoenix Wright team?

That team sounds garbage for him anyway (Spencer + Wesker). I want this to be a 0-3 for truth and justice.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Thinking about it, upsets happen less in Marvel than in almost any other game.
Nah pretty much at every major some killer gets obliterated by a B player. Then people call the game random, then Chris G wins, repeat.

Lol @ the Phoenix Wright blowup. Real rap my spelling is terrible because of autocorrect now too. Had to write 2 times essays this morning without autocorrect and it was the struggle.

Just turned the stream on, have I missed any big upsets ?

and what's this I hear about switching pool play to 3/5 halfway through and players in early pools getting upset since they had to play 2/3 ?

Dahbomb

Just turned the stream on, have I missed any big upsets ?

and what's this I hear about switching pool play to 3/5 halfway through and players in early pools getting upset since they had to play 2/3 ?
The only real upset was Zak Bennet losing to a Japanese Hulk player in winners but he got the runback in losers to qualify. I think Zak would've qualified in losers anyway because Moons was also in that pool.

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
Does anyone know if ChrisG has been practicing Marvel on a PS3 so he can get used to the lag?
Not to make excuses for him (he's good enough at doing that on his own), but you don't really ever "get used to" PS3 Marvel lag. It isn't a consistent, static delay. It's slowdown that occurs randomly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom