• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2013 Fighting game championship of the World July 12th - 14th

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would hate to see this happen again but it feels unavoidable. If AE starts on time, I'm sure it would push the most viewers and would have definitely gone over 100k last year.

Even then, it is still work time Monday internationally. 4PM Sunday now, which is nice, but doesn't help tomorrow.

Chris G v PR Rog coming up. Hyped.

RC

Banned
Angelic'a the real deal.

All the years I've been watching Marvel and I still don't get half the shit that goes on.

Platy

It isn't true she told Kayane that she had some modeling gig going on this weekend.

Much better !

Was guessing someone sended her a subtitled version of the aris tekken stuff or something liek that =P

By the time AE is sheduled to start, it's already monday and around noon. So there's no way Japan can watch the finals unless they skip work.

I am on south america and the finals will start near midnight

Mengetsu

tumblr_mp4wnwN7X91qzt2qao1_500.png

Unlucky

Angel Gonzalez ‏@xMOONS 38s
Out guys. Lost to Dios X. Adapted too late. Good stuff to him and the rest of the competitors.

:(

What were people saying about not as hype as sf4? Awesome evo so far. Between how these two games are going and Smash thrown in tomorrow, its too much!

MrDaravon

disgunnabegood.gif

Saying this is probably either 6-4 or 7-3 in Champ's favor, at least assuming he plays his real shit.

Annnnnd he's not playing his real shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom