• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2014 Fighting Game Tournament of the Year July 11th - 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Menome

Pretty sure if you have shingles you would know, it would be so painful he wouldn't be able to play right now.

Aye, my grandfather had it recently and was pretty much bed-ridden for a fortnight. There's no way you'd be able to function at a gaming endeavour.

Duxxy3

Aye, my grandfather had it recently and was pretty much bed-ridden for a fortnight. There's no way you'd be able to function at a gaming endeavour.

Marn isn't known for being the most sane person. See socal regionals a year or two ago. Lunatic should have been in the hospital.

Myn

GUYS:

I heard that Marn may have shingles. he was asking online about his blotches on his skin last week and that he couldnt afford to go to a doctor to check and some people said it looked like shingles.

So if he may have an unexplained rash all over his body, WHY IN THE BLUE FUCK IS HE AT EVO IN A ROOM FULL OF PEOPLE?

I've had shingles and the flu and body pain I had went away after a couple of days. He might be on the cusp of being fully recovered by now, but I still wouldn't shake his hand if I played him in pools. lol

I found the gif that sums up the WNF/NLBC exhibition
iQRo6qgwYyTAL.gif

greycolumbus

The success of others absolutely infuriates me.
I've had shingles and the flu and body pain I had went away after a couple of days. He might be on the cusp of being fully recovered by now, but I still wouldn't shake his hand if I played him in pools. lol

I wonder if it could be early too. Either way shingles is awful.

Just woke up after yesterday's massive SF marathon. I told myself I'd only watch top 32 (more than enough quantity and quality for most people), but I ended up watching top 128. It was absolutely insane that we still missed out on about a dozen high profile matches. Still, I like this one day format for SF so that other games can shine on Saturday.

Also, Marn does not look healthy.
Thanks for this. An hour is a good amount of matches.

Myn

Was the champ fight in stream?

None of Daigo's losing matches were on stream. That goes for almost every other upset that happened yesterday, SF4 wasn't handled that well this year in regards to covering losers bracket matches which is a shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom