• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2014 Fighting Game Tournament of the Year July 11th - 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dahbomb

I've never played the game - why is the pig in in Injustice such a big deal? The announcers won't shut up about it.

"Oh Theo's got the pig!"
"He's letting the pig stay there!"

**new level**

"No more pig!"
The pig is an over powered interactable.

Alucrid

Banned
Day 2 hasn't even begun lol. SFIV was upset after upset way after 7PM EST. It's not even 4PM here.

i feel like as soon as i turned in the stream to sf2 pools i was having anxiety from some of the matchups

maybe i just miss the baja blast commercial

also has anyone seen the planet of the apes trailer?

I've never played the game - why is the pig in in Injustice such a big deal? The announcers won't shut up about it.

"Oh Theo's got the pig!"
"He's letting the pig stay there!"

**new level**

"No more pig!"

because the pig plays a major role in that matchup. Its controls a LARGE amount of space that no other level offers. Its a huge deal and can change the matchup significantly.

Maybe you should try to learn instead of complain

border

because the pig plays a major role in that matchup. Its controls a LARGE amount of space that no other level offers. Its a huge deal and can change the matchup significantly.

Maybe you should try to learn instead of complain

How am I complaining? It just seems funny without context.

Shadow780

I made it to losers final in my pool and lost to Chris KOF, the funny thing is he wasn't in my pool and switched at the last minute. Definitely felt played better than last year and the first time I don't feel overwhelmed playing top players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom