• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2014 Fighting Game Tournament of the Year July 11th - 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.

casperOne

Amazing view!

I'm sitting here for about 15 hours today, but this perfectly sums up the view:

ferrisbuelleritissochoicequote_zps0jtn3knt.jpg

I've had the chance to meet Q, Beef, Shouta and xCobalt I think (the last one is almost certainly wrong).

Also, saw 16 bit in his Injustice matches. Didn't get a chance to meet him though.

Hopefully there will be a GAF picture and through your grace I'll be allowed to be a part of it.

zlatko

Banned
Chant of the tournament: "Litchi sucks!" after LK's rant in the Thursday anime suite about how she doesn't cut it anymore.

To be honest if that was the consensus and he just barely scraped it out from BananaKen using a better character according to the community, then he's a really good player using a lower tier and making it work correct?

Which means coming up against the other top hitters who don't use lower tier characters he's going to get stomped on most likely...

Good luck to him. He earned it!

I'm sitting here for about 15 hours today, but the view is so worth it.

Also, I've had the chance to meet Q, Beef, Shouta and xCobalt I think (the last one is almost certainly wrong).

Also, saw 16 bit in his Injustice matches. Didn't get a chance to meet him though.

Hopefully there will be a GAF picture and through your grace I'll be allowed to be a part of it.
IMO, get in there and get GAF together. These guys like to pretend they don't know each other sometimes, so you have to trick them. Maybe have a pizza at a table with "NeoGAF" labeled on it.

I've had the chance to meet Q, Beef, Shouta and xCobalt I think (the last one is almost certainly wrong).

Don't forget me!

And yeah there needs to be a GAF picture if possible.

antibolo

Banned
What the fuck?? The BlazBlue semis are already over? Are they really 2+ hours ahead of schedule? I completely missed them as I was watching the KOF and ST finals.

Nanashrew

Banned
IMO, get in there and get GAF together. These guys like to pretend they don't know each other sometimes, so you have to trick them. Maybe have a pizza at a table with "NeoGAF" labeled on it.

Make it a surprise when you open the box. Place all the pepperoni in the shape of the NeoGAF N.

Anne

Where are you from?

TN. We don't have shit, we're all ass and we don't even claim a region.

I dump on Midwest because their anime players talk themselves up to ridiculous degrees and then get exposed. It's nice seeing them get exposed and I will talk shit because they bring it. It's just shit talk though, hell when Shinsyn visited (despite me not liking his attitude) I housed him and he was great and all was cool.

Anyways, BB is pretty much playing out how we predicted. I hope we look at how we lost and actually learn from it.

casperOne

Don't forget me!

And yeah there needs to be a GAF picture if possible.

Holy crap, the world's best Captain America, how could I forget! I got you, for sure.

I'm just going to make it a Fight Fact and put it on the main screen. =P

CurlyW

TN. We don't have shit, we're all ass and we don't even claim a region.

I dump on Midwest because their anime players talk themselves up to ridiculous degrees and then get exposed. It's nice seeing them get exposed and I will talk shit because they bring it. It's just shit talk though, hell when Shinsyn visited (despite me not liking his attitude) I housed him and he was great and all was cool.

Anyways, BB is pretty much playing out how we predicted. I hope we look at how we lost and actually learn from it.

When did Pops or BananaKen ever talk themselves up?

antibolo

Banned
no, what happened is that they gave Blazblue 6 hours for some reason when Melee was perfectly fine with 4 hours (on top of having more matches), of course it was going to end super early

Isn't it weird that they're starting the KI semis right now though? Won't that catch a lot of KI players off guard who were not expecting to play this early?

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
I totally forgot about this, was going to watch it this year. Will the streams be uploaded somewhere afterwards?

xCobalt

I'm sitting in my bedroom here in Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom