• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2014 Fighting Game Tournament of the Year July 11th - 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.

antibolo

Banned
I hope they won't wait too long to post the replay for the BB semis, I want to watch them before the finals tomorrow morning.

I only catched a glimpse between KOF and ST and it seemed hype as fuck.

Nice. Thanks for always giving the thread a heads up.
Indeed. Thank you, DryEyeRelief.

Holy crap, the world's best Captain America, how could I forget! I got you, for sure.

I'm just going to make it a Fight Fact and put it on the main screen. =P
Good idea.

Nothing brings GAFers together like a fancy italian meal!
Goddamn. It has been years, and this still never gets old.

BBCP Top 8 matchups

Dogura vs Yoshiko
Garireo vs N-O
Tiku vs Tochigin
SG vs Dora Bang
Would you be so kind as to add their mains, if you know them? There's been too much to watch.

casperOne

I'm sitting in my bedroom here in Canada.

It was another Candian. Vulva? I'm horrible at this.

is this arcade version of super turbo?

It's Grand Master Challenge, yes.

<3 Thanks man, loving them fight facts so far. Can't wait for the ones tomorrow

They'll be even better, as I'll have the brackets and scores from what was previously on stream integrated.

----

Damdai beating Valle with his own character, that and the MP in the face when he had Valle in the corner. Amazing.

Anne

When did Pops or BananaKen ever talk themselves up?

They didn't but all their boys did. I'm not after them lol I'm just talking shit, especially after UFGT where all of Midwest got their panties in a wad over people calling them out. This happened back in Persona as well.

Look dude, I'm not gonna keep arguing with you in the Evo thread cause I got hype and talked some shit about the boys you support. Just roll with it. No need to call me a horrible person over it :T

samven582

BDBVxVy.gif

where is this gif from?

Azure J

IMO, get in there and get GAF together. These guys like to pretend they don't know each other sometimes, so you have to trick them. Maybe have a pizza at a table with "NeoGAF" labeled on it.

Make it a surprise when you open the box. Place all the pepperoni in the shape of the NeoGAF N.

I'm just going to make it a Fight Fact and put it on the main screen. =P

Nothing brings GAFers together like a fancy italian meal!

This is the best sequence of posts right here. My only contribution is that casper should put a Bish-face next to the fight fact when you summon everyone.

CurlyW

They didn't but all their boys did. I'm not after them lol I'm just talking shit, especially after UFGT where all of Midwest got their panties in a wad over people calling them out. This happened back in Persona as well.

Look dude, I'm not gonna keep arguing with you in the Evo thread cause I got hype and talked some shit about the boys you support. Just roll with it. No need to call me a horrible person over it :T

Fine, but I fail to see how 2 Midwest players in Top 12 = Midwest is shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom