• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2014 Fighting Game Tournament of the Year July 11th - 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultimadrago

yipezusuu.png

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Whoa wait, Infrit is still in? Has he stepped his game up or what? Kind of weird to see him make it this far.

Clockwork's Strider going in on Stream 2. I refuse to see anyone in Top 8 named "shorty." Do work, Clock.

Tekniqs

Tokido was doing money matches yesterday. It might also be just because they have publicity stuff to do like poster signings and stuff at their booth, or the fact that they've gained so much popularity that they'd be challenged to money matches nonstop.

salty suites with these top players were a staple of past major tourneys..sometimes they'd be the highlight of the night/tourney. Miss those days

Tokido was doing money matches yesterday. It might also be just because they have publicity stuff to do like poster signings and stuff at their booth, or the fact that they've gained so much popularity that they'd be challenged to money matches nonstop.

I believe they still MM, I'm talking about doing it on stream though in these MM rooms like the one Canada Cup is holding. They don't attend those anymore. When they do it, they'd rather it be off the record. Maybe someone will report it, but we won't see it.

MrDaravon

The last time he beat him he used Dante/Virgil/Mags

That's what I was wondering. I'm usually not a big fan of people who tell players what characters they should run, but in this case I feel like Yipes has lost to Chris a bunch with Team Nemo, and Team Sparta seems like a way better answer to Chris' team specifically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom