• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2014 Fighting Game Tournament of the Year July 11th - 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmr87

EQU.gif

Daigo used to money match all the time. I remember long lines and high stakes at Season's Beatings. I wonder what changed.

It makes sense that sponsors wouldn't want their players to be directly associated with gambling and betting on the games they play. In lieu of no explanation I think this one is the most plausible.

Sheroking

RE MM's and sponsorships: I've always heard EG doesn't allow their sponsored players to play them, but Justin was hunting for them on twitter on Thursday.

Unlucky

Winners
Jan vs MRN|Marn
RG|Filipino Champ vs. BT|Angelic
EG|Justin Wong vs GoldenBoyNeo
RG|Flocker vs CTRL|RayRay

Losers
GG|NYChrisG
Busby vs MC|GCYoshi
BT|Clockwork vs Shorty
r/Kappa|Full Schedule vs (VT/EM Dizzy vs. Hitbox|Buttons)
MMG|ApologyMan vs 1ATK|Infrit
BIFU|Insaynne

Myn

It makes sense that sponsors wouldn't want their players to be directly associated with gambling and betting on the games they play. In lieu of no explanation I think this one is the most plausible.

Tokido was doing money matches yesterday. It might also be just because they have publicity stuff to do like poster signings and stuff at their booth, or the fact that they've gained so much popularity that they'd be challenged to money matches nonstop.

why cant I
hold all of this molly

I'm never doing molly again. I had some terrible ones in Vegas. =( I don't know what the fuck people are cutting it with now but shit is not pure mdma.

Winners
Jan vs MRN|Marn
RG|Filipino Champ vs. BT|Angelic
EG|Justin Wong vs GoldenBoyNeo
RG|Flocker vs CTRL|RayRay

Losers
GG|NYChrisG
Busby vs MC|GCYoshi
BT|Clockwork vs Shorty
r/Kappa|Full Schedule vs (VT/EM Dizzy vs. Hitbox|Buttons)
MMG|ApologyMan vs 1ATK|Infrit
BIFU|Insaynne

We could have a potential Justin vs Marn winner finals o.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom