• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2014 Fighting Game Tournament of the Year July 11th - 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why didn't KoF Top 8 got commentary like this, seriously.
It's all about who the community has access to in terms of enthusiastic and knowledgeable individuals. Capcom games generally have the widest audience to choose from. Smash has prog, who is a top tier commentator, but he can't necessarily commentate for KoF.

BadWolf

It's all about who the community has access to in terms of enthusiastic and knowledgeable individuals. Capcom games generally have the widest audience to choose from. Smash has prog, who is a top tier commentator, but he can't necessarily commentate for KoF.

Juicebox was commentating the KOF pools.

He is all that was needed for the Top 8.

M_A_C

I will say I like how they have video of the players on screen at all times in Smash. I wish the other games would do that, even if it's just a small overlay.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Competitive Smash is funny because it goes against everything I know about Smash. You got people jumping of the stage and shit on purpose, in my house you couldn't camp the edge.

Even for casual play, that sounds like a terrible rule. Edge guarding is one of the most fun things about smash bros.

I will say I like how they have video of the players on screen at all times in Smash. I wish the other games would do that, even if it's just a small overlay.

They need to do this for marvel. I rather watch player faces during lightning loops than the lightning loops themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom