• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2014 Fighting Game Tournament of the Year July 11th - 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nose Master

I've accepted smash as a fighting game after all these years of being stubborn about it... but I really wish matches didn't take so fucking long. Marvel isn't going to start until like 10PM at this rate.

BY2K

Membero Americo
WHAT

TMNe6gR.jpg

I've accepted smash as a fighting game after all these years of being stubborn about it... but I really wish matches didn't take so fucking long. Marvel isn't going to start until like 10PM at this rate.

We all complained about Tekken. But we didn't know the true enemy, lay right at our doorstep. :(

Trickster

Tastes, man.

It may not work for you, but as you can see by your own eyes, there's a market for it. ;)

Yeah I know, I just think the action is extremely hard to follow as someone who doesn't play the games, all I see are characters jumping and punching each other off the platforms while some percentage gets higher and higher in the corner. Seems way more simple than other fighting games based on what I can actually make out by watching the characters fight on the stream *shrug*.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom