• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2014 Fighting Game Tournament of the Year July 11th - 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.

def sim

landed a combo at least

yesssssdpjh5.gif

Popi vs Will2Pac happening off stream. 2Pac knocked me into losers at Dremhack Summer, and Popi won that tournament (and is probably the best player in Scandinavia right now).

I want to see that match. :(

El Sloth

Banned
Evo ‏@evo2k 6m

Qualified: mattypie (a62 USF4 wb) Constantine (a62 USF4 lb) bunsenburner (a63 USF4 wb) mongolorobokop (a63 USF4 lb) #Evo2014

Evo ‏@evo2k 5m

Qualified: Tampa Bison (a64 USF4 wb) tempest (a64 USF4 lb) amirxl (a65 USF4 lb) #Evo2014

El Sloth

Banned
Evo ‏@evo2k 3m

Qualified: velociraptor ((a42 USF4 wb) yossan (a42 USF4 lb) sal Pacino (a43 usf4 wb) infrit (a43 usf4 lb) luv (a45 USF4 lb) #Evo2014

Evo ‏@evo2k 1m

Qualified: choco blanka (a45 USF4 wb) hsien Chang (a47 USF4 wb) derrick legend (a47 USF4 lb) mama guchi (a49 USF4 lb) #Evo2014

Glad Yossan managed to qualify out of losers

I imagine it's like the Street Fighter 25th anniversary tournament, where Capcom picked those two specifically to do commentary

Just those two for 10+ hours? Really? They really should have at least one alternate team like Mike Ross and Combofiend. Sure they can do it, but are they really willing to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom