• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2014 Fighting Game Tournament of the Year July 11th - 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jachaos

Am I the only one that has the stream freeze every 5 minutes or so ? The sound keeps going but I get a freeze frame and have to refresh to start it back up.

El Sloth

Banned
Evo ‏@evo2k 8m

Qualified: popi (b60 USF4 wb) will 2pac (b60 USF4 lb) nuki (b58 USF4 wb) pnoy (b58 USF4 lb) #Evo2014

Evo ‏@evo2k 6m

Qualified: pig of the hut (a28 injustice wb) sololobo (a28 injustice lb) ryan hart (b45 USF4 wb) floe (b45 USF4 lb) #Evo2014

Evo ‏@evo2k 5m

Qualified: myk (a6 tekken wb) Eddie boy mang (a6 tekken lb) #Evo2014

Basketball

khQ1H.jpg

Totakeke

I guess it's more appropriate to say that there's not that many interesting matches featuring different playstyles. Yeah there's a lot of characters that has been featured exactly once but most of them weren't really interesting. There's also no heavy grapplers yet. Well it's still early, but time for me to go to sleep.

sqwarlock

I don't think you watch the game at all, There's alot of character diversity.

Well I don't follow it nearly as much as I used to, so I'll rescind that statement based on the evidence.

It's more of a, "I don't see every character at least once, so it's not diverse enough even though I know many characters aren't good in tournament settings and I'm being completely unreasonable" thing. Also, not enough Ibukis.

Warpticon

It's pretty sad that the best way to watch Twitch is to not use Twitch. I can't run one regular stream in a browser without stuttering, but I have three open with livestreamer and one open in Vortex on my tablet at highest quality running perfectly.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Well I don't follow it nearly as much as I used to, so I'll rescind that statement based on the evidence.

It's more of a, "I don't see every character at least once, so it's not diverse enough even though I know many characters aren't good in tournament settings and I'm being completely unreasonable" thing. Also, not enough Ibukis.

I wasn't going to say anything

but I fucking knew it

It's pretty sad that the best way to watch Twitch is to not use Twitch. I can't run one regular stream in a browser without stuttering, but I have three open with livestreamer and one open in Vortex on my tablet at highest quality running perfectly.

I'm running twitch fine on my tablet on medium, but I gotta check out this vortex app

Sheroking

no I just don't think he's good. He does choke a lot in tournies

He does choke a lot, but your comment was still unfair to him.

Floe qualified out of losers in arguably the most stacked pool in the whole tournament. They stream the one match he lost, to one of the top players in the world, and he's "no better than the other players his pool".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom