• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2016 Fighting Game Chamionship Tournament of the Year - July 15th - 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.

WadeitOut

Assuming that both players in grand finals are equally matched, the losers bracket player should win about 25% of the time.

It doesn't really work that way though. Especially when you are having to play three sets in a row coming out of losers.

It happens. Mango did it at some point this year I believe. Just not that often.

JoeInky

Please end ASAP. I wish I could enjoy Melee as a spectator but I just find it so boring. It's probably be my least favourite "main" Evo game.

You know that whatever the case is, SFV won't start for another hour yet? They have to wait for the ESPN slot to start.

Please end ASAP. I wish I could enjoy Melee as a spectator but I just find it so boring. It's probably be my least favourite "main" Evo game.

We got over an hour before SFV starts. I'm no fan of this game but I want a reset and for it to go down to the last game just so the fans of the game can get hype watching a great set. Let them have their time, ours will come eventually.

Vire

Sorry, a bit late to the party and I didn't see it in the OP: how much does the winner for Street Fighter take home?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom