• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2016 Fighting Game Chamionship Tournament of the Year - July 15th - 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeesh. That was disgusting.

EDIT: Yeah. From the way he played, it was pretty obvious that he knew the match-up. Hwao/Speedkicks couldn't get anything going.

So Pokken tournament seems to have like zero hype (only 3k viewers) - pretty much limited by the number of Wii U users out there?

I can see it becoming part of anime evo and not the official championship next year...

CSX

"great representation of American Tekken 7"

So we get wrecked hard by Korean players? Seems accurate

more optimistically, we got two americans in top 8 in a game that's currently exclusive to Japan and Korea.

And for original Tekken 7, it was just shocking to see Japan and Korea being tied after the long dominance of Korea in Tekken.

Now with FR and the current Top 8....I think it's safe to say Japan and Korea aren't equals anymore. Korea is BACK!

JCT another Canadian Laura player beat Go1 in his pool.

His Laura is godlike. His fireball game with Laura is probably the best I've seen.

CSX

My god who would have even thought GeeseMaster would be one of the America's representatives for Tekken top 8

I knew he was good but top 8 at EVO??!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom