• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2017 The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year (Read OP, No Game Whining)

KuGsj.gif

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Everytime I see someone get hit with that trap, I'm like HOW COULD YOU NOT HAVE KNOWN, but in the moment man there's so much to consider.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Vineeth Meka @ Evo‏ @ApologyMan Apr 16
Also RyanLV is definitely overrated

Man I am going to miss marvel. I am once again reminded how this is the best game to watch in since MvC 2. Too many entertaining things always happening lol.

Dahbomb

Can someone explain to me how that is good game design?
It's interesting design that's for sure. That's what gives this game the flavor. The way Phoenix has been played in a team has changed drastically over the year, you would never see a Phoenix player spend 3 bars to kill a Haggar on point like that even a couple of years ago.

Quackbot played really well there though, he won with a pixel HP against two characters without having XF.

MrDaravon

Someone name PC Marvel God beating Chris would be really amusing, but I don't see it happening unless Chris is totally mindfucked right now.

Top Bottom