• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2017 The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year (Read OP, No Game Whining)

Sigmaah

Chun Li an EVO champion LOL!

Phoenix has supplanted herself as the definitive anchor of all time. Vergil am cry!!!

THERE WILL NEVER BE A REPEAT CHAMPION IN MARVEL 3 EVER AGAIN!!!!

The way the game should end.

What a perfect ending to marvel 3.

It's been real guys.

Who really woulda thought tho chun li an evo champ wowowowow. At the end of it all too.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
I'm feeling all sorts of emotions seeing Chun-li win a Marvel 3 Evo. And the last one at that. To see my team in vanilla take it, especially over ChrisG gives me all sorts of feels. Perfect ending. True Ending. 100%. Platinum Trophy Get!

HigAFHV_d.jpg

the good guy won

fr0st

Banned
Wowowowo. Chris had 1 bar and started super jumping at Phoenix instead of putting on swords. Chris got the chris jitters.
He can't super cause of Phoenix fireball spam right?

Cause if he gets caught he'll just super and he'd be dead

Neoxon

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
Chun Li in a fucking EVO championship team. Who would have guessed? Amazing play. Good shit to RyanLV. Very happy he won over Crybaby G.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Capcom should keep the hype in perspective.

Infinite needs to come with a year worth of Popeyes coupons.

Nice to see ChrisG being a good sport

Also big applause for the new champion Ryan

Mahvel dead now. No new Mahvel game for a long time. Hope they announce Mahvel 4 in some years.

Congrats to notworksafe for being the first person to win a bet against me since last year's Capcup!

Anybody got picks for SFV top 8?

Winners
Punk vs Itazan
Nuckle Du vs Kazunoko

Losers
Moke vs MOV
FChamp vs Tokido

PM me for bets, I'll take any of these for 10.

JeTmAn81

Chris G said a stupid racist thing but saying one dumb thing doesn't make you a racist any more than telling one lie makes you a liar. Anyway, good stuff to my predicted winner RyanLV.

Top Bottom