• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2017 The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year (Read OP, No Game Whining)

I-hate-u

e3a.gif

MVC3. You gave me so many good memories.

Crocodile

I like how this exhibition match features almost all the female characters in the game (base roster or confirmed for DLC) LOL

Chris G said a stupid racist thing but saying one dumb thing doesn't make you a racist any more than telling one lie makes you a liar. Anyway, good stuff to my predicted winner RyanLV.

Let's not pretend doesn't have a history of being a giant idiot (to put it nicely) :p

MrDaravon

LOL from Twitch chat regarding MvCI:

"AVAILABLE NOW ON THE ANDROID AND APPLE APP STORES"

I have no reason to doubt people who say the game is fun to actually play but it's aggressively offputting to look at for me personally.

mas8705

Hmm... Who does Gamora remind me of?

latest

Also why do I feel like Chung was added in the roster just to show the face lift she got from last month?

Dyle

Inifinite looks technically way sharper, but MvC3's cel-shaded comic look is way more attractive and readable. UI is pretty bland too. Too bad about Babyface Chun-Li.

Owensboro

X.... doesn't explode... when he dies? Huh?

Chun-Li looks better, but something is off.

Game looks good in motion (much better than any screenshots i've seen. Haven't played it in person yet).

Wallach

Chris G said a stupid racist thing but saying one dumb thing doesn't make you a racist any more than telling one lie makes you a liar. Anyway, good stuff to my predicted winner RyanLV.

Chris G said a lot of racist shit. He's definitely a fuckboy of the highest order, quit making excuses for his bitch ass.

Lulubop

X.... doesn't explode... when he dies? Huh?

Chun-Li looks better, but something is off.

Game looks good in motion (much better than any screenshots i've seen. Haven't played it in person yet).

there's a gem that probably revives characters

Gamora looks pretty sick

Top Bottom