• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2017 The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year (Read OP, No Game Whining)

cj_iwakura

DEyiGGHUIAAh6Xj.jpg

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Did I recall it correctly that the director would come to the stage and announce something after top 8 Blazblue?

I remember someone mentioned a tweet about it.

Gorillaz

Damn I just realize they budgeted 4 hours for Smash Wii U finals, it takes that long huh? Or breathing room for TV broadcasts? Perhaps a little bit of both?
If it ends the way melee did last year with bracket resets yea they need that extra cushion of time

MSMrRound

Where is that from?

Symphogear AXZ, the 4th season of the Symphogear anime series. (Symphogear->Symphogear G->GX->AXZ for timeline references if anyone is interested)

Features girls in mecha-looking outfit operated via the power of song saving the world from colorful creatures/enemies.

so it's basically a singing-punching anime (that's known to be a bit over the top at times)

kunonabi

Symphogear AXZ, the 4th season of the Symphogear anime series. (Symphogear->Symphogear G->GX->AXZ for timeline references if anyone is interested)

Features girls in mecha-looking outfit operated via the power of song saving the world from colorful creatures/enemies.

so it's basically a singing-punching anime (that's known to be a bit over the top at times)

Ill have to give it a look, thanks.

Top Bottom