• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2017 The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year (Read OP, No Game Whining)

YES!

steve_fox_in_t7_by_daafstudios-d8b7tir.gif

I'm sorry Knee but I wanna see Taisei's Steve take this. Pure skill on display. SO many reads need to be made to play him well and he makes it look easy.

CSX

All these years of "Lucky Chloe is low tier" and she's there ready to troll in EVO top 8

WHAT GLORIOUS TIMES THE TEKKEN WORLD IS AT RIGHT NOW!!

CSX

When did JDCR and Saint make up since I heard they each harbored a giant grudge for each other for a while?

the grudge was between JDCR and Knee not saint.

At the Phillipines majors, JDCR beat knee at Grand Finals and knee extended the hand for the handshake and JDCR accepted it, signaling the end of the decade long grudge

Rev Major, a few weeks ago. The handshake is on a Twitch Clip somewhere.

*Knee and JDCR I mean*

I think you are thinking of JDCR and Knee. Saint and JDCR have been friends and teammates for a quite a bit.

edit: The handshake at Rev Major was Knee and JDCR.

the grudge was between JDCR and Knee not saint.

At the Phillipines majors, JDCR beat knee at Grand Finals and knee extended the hand for the handshake and JDCR accepted it, signaling the end of the decade long grudge
Oh gotcha. My Tekken lore is rusty. I'm glad they put it behind them.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
I'm in the stands and My friends and I started this "wooooo" ric flair chant. Trying to keep it going through the end of the night.

Top Bottom