• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2017 The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year (Read OP, No Game Whining)

XIT686q.jpg

Leave Japan to me.

All Japan final?

I don't see, it, I think it'll be Punk vs one of them. I'd prefer to see Tokido or Itazan though between the 4 remaining guys.

Funny thing is if Punk beats Kazunoko. that means that he has beaten all 4 remaining Japanese players still in the running to win this tournament on his own run to GF's.

EDIT: Wait, I think it was Du who beat Moke and not Punk. Forget I said that now.

Ninjimbo

I have no idea how Tokido pulled that off. Just wow. I know he was practicing with Daigo, but I don't think Daigo's Guile is as good as Du's.

Du was fucking up his AA's a lot in both matches. Wonder if that's just him gambling too much.

Ew...PUnk is so annoying...How can you guys root for him...

My favorite player is Momochi, but I guess I'll love for Tokido to win. He was right behind infiltration when he was going crazy with Nash. Dropped Ryu after the nerfs, and has really built his way back up with Akuma.

Top Bottom