• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2017 The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year (Read OP, No Game Whining)

Punk is channeling Infiltration with these reads.

The number of times I've said "Oh my God" in the span of the Punk v. Kasunoko match is a new record for me.

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
Nobody is taking 6 games off Punk.

giphy.gif

People said Tokido would not make it top 64
People said Tokido was free to Du's Guile

Don't ever doubt the power of the Dark Hadou.

Dahbomb

This just makes SnakeEyez' win over him at CEO even more impressive. Like, how the fuck did he manage to pull that off?
If you saw that match then you would know that Punk wasn't playing 100% that entire tournament. He was goofing around trolling people with Pokemon hats.

This is serious mode Punk. He hasn't smiled a single time at this top 8.

Uncreative

Neo Member
This just makes SnakeEyez' win over him at CEO even more impressive. Like, how the fuck did he manage to pull that off?
I know Punk 3-0'd Itabashi earlier, but I still think he has a better chance than Kazunoko would in a runback. I just don't see Punk getting beat in footsies. Beating him today is going to take a character with a stronger mixup game.

The Evo stream has been running great for the whole time until this evening, now it keeps breaking up on me. I’ve got 500mb down and up and am hardwired on my computer. Anyone else having issues?

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The Evo stream has been running great for the whole time until this evening, now it keeps breaking up on me. I’ve got 500mb down and up and am hardwired on my computer. Anyone else having issues?

i got 130 down and its fresh as hell. I'm watching through VLC though not a web browser.

Is there a summary of everything that was announced/revealed at EVO?

I got :

Abigail at SFV
PREDICTABO in Tekken
the Blazblue crossover with Persona, RBWY and undernight
Trunks in DBFZ
The Smash clone
Fighting Layer with Skullomania and Darun Mister

was that all ?

Top Bottom