• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Excuuuuuuuuuuuse ME Princess!!"

miyuru

I'm only 18 (well, a month away from 19) so I hardly remember these shows on TV. We'd watch Mario whenever, but I'm a little too young for Capt. N. I was just wondering, how did all those franchises owned by different companies get into the same show? That could like NEVER happen today.

SantaC

miyuru said:
I'm only 18 (well, a month away from 19) so I hardly remember these shows on TV. We'd watch Mario whenever, but I'm a little too young for Capt. N. I was just wondering, how did all those franchises owned by different companies get into the same show? That could like NEVER happen today.

At that time capcom and Konami was like 95% on Nintendos side.

snapty00

Banned
The Super Mario Bros. Super Show is what made me dislike Mario's voice in Super Mario 64 when I first heard it. :p

I actually liked the Super Mario World cartoon. The announcer actually called it "Super Mario Bros. 4."

Didn't Mario's voice change after the Super Mario Bros. Super Show, though? I think it was the same in Super Mario Bros. 3 and Super Mario World, but the original guy wasn't doing the voice, anymore.

Top Bottom