• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.
I take HUGE naps

Speaking of the big one. It would be cool if we could still dream. It would suck if you had a nightmare forever though.

Doesn't the same dream chemical get released when your brain powers down?

I love naps but I always end up sleeping for like 3 hours and ruining my sleep schedule

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I was wondering why I hated Arkham Knight's combat so much. Turns out there is a counter button lol

I just happen to be quoting a little one right now.

Mess!

55YUEOh.gif

FUME5

Damn Jobbs, thank fuck your girl wasn't on campus.

Just got back from medical. I noticed they have changed the verbiage on everything from asking your gender to asking do you consider yourself as male female, neither or specify (write in).

I put my gender as a super saiyan because I'm an idiot.

Fucking career professionals.

EDIT

I count 8 straight dudes, 1 straight girl, 1 gay man, 1 bi dude and 3 unknowns on this page.

EDIT EDIT

Huh, FFXV reviewed well.

Damn Jobbs, thank fuck your girl wasn't on campus.

Fucking career professionals.

EDIT

I count 8 straight dudes, 1 straight girl, 1 gay man, 1 bi dude and 3 unknowns on this page.

EDIT EDIT

Huh, FFXV reviewed well.

you didnt count all the bi girls
edit: oh you meant only on the page

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I was always more for VF as far as 3d fighters go. Is DOA any good?
Dead or Alive 5 Last Round is great and the counter system isnt as simple as Batman or Ass Cred games because the system is divided in 4 (high counter, mid punch counter, mid kick counter and low counter) and you gotta time it right too. Sure you can spam and sometimes connect but its not braindead like those games

Also there is a free 2 play version you can try on PS4

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
I've got work to do, can you write a script to do it instead?

I've written one that's analyzed everyone's posts from this thread and determined the sexual orientation based on that data.

It says we're all bi-sexual.

FUME5

Anyone else doing some online clothes shopping today?

I hate clothes shopping sometimes 😒

Nah, in the last few weeks I've ordered a bunch of t shirts, some jackets for next year, compression shorts, new sheets and pillow cases, Star Wars Imperial Assault and an arcade stick & emulator unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom