• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F*** NCAA 2005!

Meier

I've stuck with the dynasty mode even with the slowdown and horrific drops but I've had it freeze up twice now in the off-season on me making me lose a ton of time/effort. I try and save often but this is ridiculous. Damn you Tiburon and your shitty Xbox coding; making Orlando look bad! :(

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
What slowdown? I myself havent seen any.
Dropped passes? Who doesnt drop a pass every now and then,happens to the best of us.
Freeze up's? Nope none here.

Buy Madden and stick with Ncaa...forget that Sega game.

Meier

Matrix said:
What slowdown? I myself havent seen any.
Dropped passes? Who doesnt drop a pass every now and then,happens to the best of us.
Freeze up's? Nope none here.

I can't tell if this is a joke post or not. :(

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
worldrunover said:
Long live the internet-free GameCube version!
cheer! i returend my xbox copy for the gamecube version and coudln't be merrier without the slowdown issues. ESPN would be good for online play if the servers wre up consistently. right now they're down, much to my chagrin.

I love this game. I think I'm the only one who barely ever has dropped passes. I fire the ball 5 yards downfield to my 3rd receiver and he catches it 90% of the time. I got the PS2 version, so no slowdown or freezing.

But the freezing would piss me off.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
CavemanLawyer said:
I love this game. I think I'm the only one who barely ever has dropped passes. I fire the ball 5 yards downfield to my 3rd receiver and he catches it 90% of the time. I got the PS2 version, so no slowdown or freezing.

But the freezing would piss me off.

Wow, you have been in stage one for a while..

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
I'm sure most people who got ESPN last week haven't touched NCAA, I know I haven't. The really funny thing is to go on forums and read EA fanboys defend the game by saying stuff like "you just suck, you don't know how to read defenses."

LOL, as if any linebacker in history can play zone like a 60 overall LB from UTEP in this game, who can cover 20 yards in 3 seconds and knock down passes either to the RB in the flat or a WR streaking down the field on a post with equal ease.

Top Bottom