• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fable: 40-Min Video Interviews/Feature

Alex

It sounds really, really good. I was hoping it was free roaming originally, but it's probably better in the end to keep it along a centralized path with side bits. So many games fall to shit like that *coughMorrowindcough*.

One thing I thought was neat, was being able to tinker with difficulty, and make certain quests more unique, by boasting in town and whatnot. Greater rewards for more ridiculous stuff = good.

Mason said:
Someone needs to subtitle this. I can't understand a damn word they're saying.

Nobody else seems to have had a problem. Not everyone gets FOX news-style subtitling just coz they don't speak with a lovely authentic American accent. Or were you refering to the sound volume? You kave a sound knob, touch it!

Having said that a transcript of this would be useful since some 56kers will never get to see it... muahahahahaaaaa!

rastex

Banned
One thing that I'm really impressed with is the entire structure of the video. The editing, pacing and simple presentation blow away most of the crap g4 has to offer. Great stuff.

Top Bottom