• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FABLE GOES GOLD!

Link

HELL YEAH!

287_0033.jpg

287_0030.jpg

287_0025.jpg

287_0013.jpg

287_0009.jpg

287_0010.jpg

287_0007.jpg

287_0011.jpg

287_0012.jpg

287_0014.jpg

287_0015.jpg

287_0016.jpg

287_0017.jpg

287_0018.jpg

287_0019.jpg

287_0020.jpg

287_0022.jpg

open_mouth_

insert_foot_
Now only if we get a DNF gone gold announcement soon... pigs will be flying straight into a cold, frozen Hell.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Deku Tree said:
And it's still three weeks away!!! They should up the release date by at least 1 week...

They might..if it went gold... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

BuddyC

6.8 said:
But why the sad face? :(
I could be clever and say that I'm mourning the time I'll lose, the money I don't have or the fact that I can't snag the game from the get go.

Rather, I'll be honest and say that all the 'happy' images were upsetting me.

BuddyChrist83 said:
I could be clever and say that I'm mourning the time I'll lose, the money I don't have or the fact that I can't snag the game from the get go.

Rather, I'll be honest and say that all the 'happy' images were upsetting me.
sad.gif

Blackace

webcamgold.jpg

they sure are cutting corners with they final pressings these days

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Blackace said:
webcamgold.jpg

they sure are cutting corners with they final pressings these days

Lol, that was a ZINGER. They could have at least put it on a gold disc. :p

Awesome, seems like its been forever.

*waits for the reviews to come in*

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Jesus fuck, it does seem like it's been forever. It was announced three years ago last E3, but it seems like even longer.

I just still wish they never announced a multiplayer mode. >:|

Soul4ger

Can't wait to try this out. Stinks that this and Kingdom Under Fire are coming out the first two weeks I'm back in school. :(

Seth C

Docpan said:
Five (I believe) years of development and you can't wait to download it? You make me sick.

Don't start with me! It's already pre-ordered and paid for in full, but will I also download it before Sept. 14 if I can? You bet!

Blackace

Seth C said:
Don't start with me! It's already pre-ordered and paid for in full, but will I also download it before Sept. 14 if I can? You bet!

Arrrggghh Matey!!!

Redbeard

Banned
From the featured blog at GMR's site (not the reviewer):

I'm curious about what the reaction to Christian's Fable review is going to be like, especially from the throngs of message board fanboys who have been stirred ever-so-violently by IGN's ridiculous glowing 12-page preview, which was admittedly based on two hours of gameplay. I expect the typical ad homenim-based "discussion" that fuels such boards, even though we ended up giving it a very good score. It's a shame that this industry, or at least that aspect of it, will never truly mature.

Still on the fence about this. I'd get it in a heartbeat if it weren't for the fact that I'll be at college studying studying physics and probably won't have time for it.

I'm honestly probably not even taking my xbox =(.

Top Bottom