• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fable retail pimpage, and a halo 2 sticker

atomsk

Party Pooper
walked into work this morning to find they did some changeovers to the Xbox stuff (why am i never around when they do that? oh well...)

anyway, heres some pix

fable1.jpg

fable2.jpg

fable4.jpg

that last one is nifty, its one of those things that changes the image depending on the angle you view it at, the bottom image changes from good to evil

oh, and they gave us a stack of these buisiness card sized halo 2 stickers

halo.jpg

atomsk

Party Pooper
it's on the latest (and the last one) demo discs. it's got 5-6 game demos, bunch of video's, and a few commercials.

and yeah, redvsblue runs pretty often, there are about 6 or so shorts on it.

It's amazing that a bunch of guys can make a living, making a web series, using a video game someone else created.

And I have to give MS the thumbs up for getting them to join the team, instead of suing them like Sony would.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
neptunes said:
that store is showing red vs. blue?

Yes, they advertise how much the xbox is better then the PS2 and Gamecube cause it has 5.1 sound and better graphics.

They use the quote

"Sarge wants you to buy an xbox"

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
The Promised One said:
It's amazing that a bunch of guys can make a living, making a web series, using a video game someone else created.

And I have to give MS the thumbs up for getting them to join the team, instead of suing them like Sony would.

Yep, we all know sony would sue them, of course there is no evidence they would or would not... *sigh*

MS probably said, Let us use your product for advertising our xbox, or your ass will be sued off.

Lee-T

Hey there were a few other things the X-box rep was supposed to bring into the store, too. I don't remember everything else, but I know they were supposed to be bringing one Halo 2 medallion. I've been wanting to see that as the rep hasn't come to our store yet.

Suikoguy

Ramirez said:
My local Wal-Mart runs the RvsB,lol.

Do they run the offical DVD release, or the advertisement of the xbox version?

Top Bottom