• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FaceGAF 2014: post new pics that may disappear under mysterious circumstances

Bucca

Fools are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.
Got a new haircut that I feel really good about.

RfZVcbB.jpg

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Like an Aussie James Bond. He likes his VB's shaken, not stirred.

Jhoan

I teased you guys with a self-portrait, now here's some pictures. These were taken this past Monday and Tuesday respectively.
Central Park pond
hDLZO9k.jpg

HpbLbgS.jpg

Reppin a GAF shirt at a bar some NYC GAF peeps might recognize
GSs692H.jpg

VgvbMaY.jpg

In case your eyes are playing tricks on you, I do have two pairs of glasses hence the thick frames in the second set and the silver frames in the other. Debating keeping or take a haircut/lose or keep the growing beard. The hair be getting frizzy.

Sadetar

Me taking this little lady to the vet, she's doing fine

LEqs4zTl.jpg
635284198979409709tumblr_aww.gif

You're adorable! I wish I looked as "ugly" as you. And those lips! Utter jealousy.
I totally agree with the lips... and well, all the rest as well, but especially the lips. :p

I took a picture that looks okay, maybe, for once. After like 50 pictures where I looked like a freak lol.

http://i.imgur.com/qLrX3eb.jpg

I dunno. Teach me how to take better pictures, GAF, or am I relegated to always looking ugly and/or awkward and unphotogenic?
Oh come on sweetie, you look absolutely adorable like always. :D

Messy beard
tJsJLy3.jpg
Awwwww, I would use the word cute (in the best possible meanings of the word).

Sadetar

Oh and I realized I could actually also throw in a current pic of me as well.

I apology that there is no filters, photoshop or anything fancy like that - someone really should give me a short lesson on how to use them properly. :p
20150714_01_a.jpg

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Upp1rrT.png

Slightly tired on the Deichbrand Festival in Germany. Super fun time, the thing had tons of super different, but great bands. Mando Diao, Kooks, Wombats, Hatebreed, Eluveitie, Zebrahead and for German connoisseurs Fettes Brot, Eisbrecher, Kraftklub, Beatsteaks.
Metalheads, punks, rave peeps and hip hoppers jumping side by side.

Guy on the left, who knows when I'll change the avvy :p

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
New hair colour. Pretty much purple all over with streaks of blue and red. Workmates love it and it matches my new uniform at the back.
9iQp1tj.jpg

Aww yiss.
Gotta do the regrowth but so lazy atm.

Iph

Banned
Moved to a new place that's great for me. Inexpensive bachelor's size place, ftw. Missing a friend majorly though. Some jackface where I used to live meddled with my mail and craptop.

*waves*

Hi "David"! Stay awesome! Thank you. =D <3

Cut my own hair and I don't hate the results! The ends were really damaged from being bleached so I was merciless. I'm expecting it to be the length I want by spring! (front facing camera on this thing is very "foggy", I'm finding).

1jqblVl.jpg

Doing the equivalent of "living at work" is an adjustment, but I think it suits me. I've had a lot of big changes, but adjusting to a "work from home" lifestyle, and looking into certifications that open up more work prospects isn't upsetting me at all. Waiting on an appointment with a doc that's taking new patients is my biggest concern otherwise. I like it here! [/LJpost]

Top Bottom