• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FaceGAF 2014: post new pics that may disappear under mysterious circumstances

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
(front facing camera on this thing is very "foggy", I'm finding).

Probably stupid, but I had the same issue once and in the end, cleaning the camera lens part with a bit of wet cloth "fixed" it >_>

I know I know, but my pictures looked the same way :/

Iph

Banned
Probably stupid, but I had the same issue once and in the end, cleaning the camera lens part with a bit of wet cloth "fixed" it >_>

I know I know, but my pictures looked the same way :/

That might be it. I just thought it was because the front facing camera being of lower pixel quality, and from the screen protector on it.

Kobe24

a little culture shock for y'all. I'm the dude in the green

8qOSVTg.jpg

AcridMeat

Banned
Hey, if you live in the UK and were watching BBC Two last night, you may have seen me on Two Tribes!

That's me on the far right of the picture, looking very confused, as I was most of the time. I only gave two really dumb answers, so not too bad!
Darren seems plea-OH GOD WHAT HAPPENED BATEMAN?

I see that my favorite posted a picture. :)

I'm totally creepin'

I need to post recent picture of myself...

2 + 2 = 4

Moved to a new place that's great for me. Inexpensive bachelor's size place, ftw. Missing a friend majorly though. Some jackface where I used to live meddled with my mail and craptop.

*waves*

Hi "David"! Stay awesome! Thank you. =D <3

Cut my own hair and I don't hate the results! The ends were really damaged from being bleached so I was merciless. I'm expecting it to be the length I want by spring! (front facing camera on this thing is very "foggy", I'm finding).

1jqblVl.jpg

Doing the equivalent of "living at work" is an adjustment, but I think it suits me. I've had a lot of big changes, but adjusting to a "work from home" lifestyle, and looking into certifications that open up more work prospects isn't upsetting me at all. Waiting on an appointment with a doc that's taking new patients is my biggest concern otherwise. I like it here! [/LJpost]

Can I just say your cooking thread the other day was amazing? I love it.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Welp, nevermind. Job didn't come through, so the beard is back

11828801_10204598712102804_5628587676541508481_n.jpg

Nothing else feels right, IMO

Top Bottom