• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FaceGAF 2014: post new pics that may disappear under mysterious circumstances

AcridMeat

Banned
From a trip to Vallisaari.

Me:
MQBtnk9.jpg

Girlfriend:
UByWGf8.jpg

Scenery:
Love all of these. That scenery is incredible.

I miss going to old bunkers/bases like that.

Melchiah

Love all of these. That scenery is incredible.

I miss going to old bunkers/bases like that.

Thanks. It definitely was worth a visit. The island was just opened for public in May, and parts of it are still closed due to the possibility of scattered explosives, so we couldn't go to all the old buildings there.

http://www.nationalparks.fi/vallisaari/history
A destructive explosives accident occurred in Kuolemanlaakso (‘Valley of Death') in Vallisaari on 9 July 1937. Thousands of kilos of explosives were flung across Vallisaari and all the way to Suomenlinna. Despite the fact that the inhabitants were fleeing for their lives, eight lives were immediately lost, and so were four more later at hospital. Furthermore, the commander of the Ordnance Department of the Ministry of Defence, Colonel (Engineers) Aleksanteri Huuri, was so shattered that he died a week later. The reason for the explosion is unknown. Speculation focused on the careless handling of explosives, but sabotage was not ruled out.

The islands have slumbered for the past decades, remaining almost in a perfect natural state. The Finnish Defence Forces announced that they would give up the islands in 2008. In 2013, Metsähallitus Parks & Wildlife Finland started a project to prepare the opening of the islands to visitors. This unique nature tourism destination was opened in 2016. The work will continue: the buildings and caves are waiting for users, and the services and safety are being improved.

I'll post a picture when I go back to being a 6/10 instead of 3/10.

That duck has no chill.

We'll always have De Hems acrid:

GWrbj65.jpg

Reminds me of how I am with my best friend. :')

at last nights SS premier

Niiiice. I've always wanted to dye my facial hair, but I don't grow it out enough. :p

alien butt face (◡‿◡✿)

That choker. <3

Also, I've only met one person who was able to rock those glasses. Based on this picture, you can definitely rock them as well. ^^

Mahonay

Banned
Forgot I had this one from this summer. It's the crew my girlfriend and I hang out with here in Buchwick. I'm the guy in the back left with the glasses.
stTnkzw.jpg

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Stylish as always, Trab &#128076;

Arjen

It's been a while!
pandahnp06.jpg

Person who took the picture hates this shirt, so i wanted to make sure it was full in frame.

NinjaBoiX

She reminds me of Gwen Stefani why aren't you with her ninjy
Nah mate, we just pals. She's a good egg, I do think she's attractive but purely in a platonic sense. We get on too well to mess with the friendship, we have a friendly flirt as bants and stuff but we just bros.

I wouldn't have it any other way.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Edit: nevermind the spam, confused facegaf and fakegaf.

Top Bottom