• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FaceGAF 2014: post new pics that may disappear under mysterious circumstances

BtTguIi.jpg

Hello Voat!

Soo I did something a little crazy and decided to just shave my head the other night. I'll probably let it grow back int, but it's nice not having to manage my hair anymore (yes I am that lazy.

Heres what my hair used to be like.

Here I am now.

boh4eOc.jpg

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Vadrigar
Banned/10

Melchiah

Soo I did something a little crazy and decided to just shave my head the other night. I'll probably let it grow back int, but it's nice not having to manage my hair anymore (yes I am that lazy.

Heres what my hair used to be like.

Here I am now.

boh4eOc.jpg

Welcome to the bald club. ;)

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
lol, dude is crazy... and i shouldn't be talking as i am not exactly sane. Just hope it isn't a perma-ban.
Crazy, or a troll. One of those two for sure :p

SolVanderlyn

My latest selfie

wDIfmwW.jpg

Posted in FakeGAF, but here it is.

That's me in front of my white Infinity

Trying to grow my beard. I kind of enjoy it although it has some patchy areas.

12724888_1027974027295339_1256684064_n.jpg

I usually just sport a mustasche and some stub:

12135372_1039872329370847_190153267_n.jpg

I've posted this one before.

SolVanderlyn

Your true spirit animal.

Melchiah

Well, it's a shadow of me in the first pic. There's still ice at the bottom of the Devil's Nest pothole in the northern Finland.

mClCVvj.jpg
pjaGW4z.jpg

Bradach

Well, it's a shadow of me in the first pic. There's still ice at the bottom of the Devil's Nest pothole in the northern Finland.

Surely there should be fire at the bottom of the devils nest pothole, not ice! :p
Looks cool though.

Was feelin' my motd yesterday and decided to selfie :>
I had to google "feelin my motd" to make sure it wasn't a euphemism that the kids are using these days.

I agree though, your makup is very on point. great precision. Lookin good Bento!

SolVanderlyn

Top Bottom