• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FaceGAF 2014: post new pics that may disappear under mysterious circumstances

Mascot

Autumn Internationals, Millennium Stadium.
I go slightly boss-eyed if I overdo the Guinness.
Rugby.jpg

Just documenting my beard, gonna shave soon.
Damn, beard game on 10!!!

10366186_10101740262606696_6806356680034535458_n.jpg

Turning 30 - new passport photo.

Damn, hairline game on 10!!!

Haha I love that the art matches. Great shots --- both of them!

When I showed my friends that painting they all said it looks exactly like me. Specifically citing that subtle frown, which I just threw in without thinking.

My life hasn't been the same since being outed as an unwitting frowner.

yikes!!!

With the lighting, it's kind of hard to tell. It looks like a lighter purple. Still, cool!

Yup. A pretty light shade as far as purple goes. Allowed my friend to wreak havoc on my hair for her hairdressing course. Usually wear a much darker shade, but I kinda like how subtle this shade is.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Another post-workout selfie. Looking slightly manic because something funny came on the podcast I was listening to and I was trying to repress a smile. Also representing Big Boss.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
It's winter, so that means... peacoats!

attachment-6737.jpg

Top Bottom