• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FaceGAF 2014: post new pics that may disappear under mysterious circumstances

Necrovex

of course we had to take this photo :)

x1UlR4L.jpg

merry christmas, y'all~

Awwwww, this is adorable.

Necrovex

My friend is currently on his winter break from his Ph.D. session, so he drove down to Florida to see us and his family. Here's a picture celebrating his return:

I'm the one without facial hair.

Sadetar

Coool I want that shirt

Feels good to be back after a month long ban. Stuck at work so I figured id take a pic, damn sun is too bright

fZ7hLp6l.jpg
I have been wondering how long ban did you manage to get yourself. What did you even do?

Also I never knew I liked beards this much before seeing your photos. :p

Sadetar

This years.

Last years.
Now when I look at your photos I am fairly confident I have seen your before picture earlier on... I also have a vague memory of watching a post and thinking that you were extremely cute when you were younger (the post was on Neogaf, maybe, perhaps, it might have been you...?)

I need to add that you have lost a significant amount of weight lately and that you look really good nowadays. :D

Now when I look at your photos I am fairly confident I have seen your before picture earlier on... I also have a vague memory of watching a post and thinking that you were extremely cute when you were younger (the post was on Neogaf, maybe, perhaps, it might have been you...?)

I need to add that you have lost a significant amount of weight lately and that you look really good nowadays. :D

Thanks!

This was me in 1999

and in 2002 (right when I started gaining weight)

I went from 180 to 430 over 10 years, im currently 260 and going to get back down to 170 if I can. it was all depression, which is funny because its much much much worse now than when I initially gained all the weight. Oh well. 33 single, no dates since bush was in office (im serious). bad scene man lol.

soultron

Banned
430 -> 260 is no joke though. You've done great, and are looking great too. Keep it up!

33 is still young. Keep pushing yourself to a point where you're happy with yourself again and then I think dating will become easier.

430 -> 260 is no joke though. You've done great, and are looking great too. Keep it up!

33 is still young. Keep pushing yourself to a point where you're happy with yourself again and then I think dating will become easier.

I try, it's just looking back at 13 years with regret, and trying not to become angry and bitter, etc. Tis the season lol.

V--- that is awesome!

HORRORSHØW

looking great, dude. zombiesupastar, too. all you dudes and gals who push yourselves to better yourselves are an inspiration for sure.

^ you kind of have a Dennis thing going on.

Sadetar

Thanks!

This was me in 1999

and in 2002 (right when I started gaining weight)

I went from 180 to 430 over 10 years, im currently 260 and going to get back down to 170 if I can. it was all depression, which is funny because its much much much worse now than when I initially gained all the weight. Oh well. 33 single, no dates since bush was in office (im serious). bad scene man lol.
Yep, it was you and that 2002 photo that I was originally thinking. :D You must have posted it earlier. :)

And I am sorry to hear about your depression. Losing weight is a good start of feeling better about yourself I would imagine. I wish you the very best and that you will have the willpower to get past these dark times.

You can get them on his website
http://yeaaahstudio.bigcartel.com
Thank you for the link! I might need to do some late Christmas shopping. :p

Top Bottom